Here are some 2022 Nissan Magnite Pros and Cons that you should know before you finalise your next purchase. The 2022 Nissan Magnite price starts from Rs 5.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Nissan Magnite is one of the most talked-about cars in the compact SUV segment which also has rivals like the Renault Kiger, Maruti Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon, etc. In addition to an extremely good-looking design, the Magnite is offered as a VFM product with an affordable price tag and an extensive features list. Having said that, let us have a look at the 2022 Nissan Magnite Pros and Cons.
- VFM Pricing: The Nissan Magnite is priced from Rs 5.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) which makes it one of the most affordable cars in the segment. The aggressive pricing of the Magnite makes it a VFM product and is definitely a great choice for those looking to buy a car under Rs 10 lakh.
- Looks and Design: The Magnite definitely looks attractive, all thanks to its fresh and aggressive design language. The front of the vehicle gets sleek headlights and a large grille at the front. The use of chrome further makes it look more premium and attractive.
- Engine Options: Two engine options are available with Magnite – a 1.0-L naturally aspirated three-cylinder petrol engine and a 1.0-L turbocharged petrol engine. The buyers also have an option to go for the manual or the automatic transmission. This makes it an affordable vehicle that caters to almost everyone’s demands.
- Features: With first-in-the-segment features like a 360-degree camera, the Nissan Magnite is often seen as one of the most feature-rich cars in the segment. In addition to this, the car also gets other features like wireless charging, wireless Android Auto and Apple Carplay, puddle lamps, touchscreen infotainment system, etc.
- Safety: The Nissan Magnite scored a strong score of 4 stars out of 5 in the ASEAN NCAP safety crash ratings. Moreover, the car also gets features like hill launch assist, vehicle dynamic assist, traction control, electronic stability program, etc.
- After Sales Support: The overall dealership and workshop network of Nissan in India is not as good and well established as its rivals. There are a limited number of workshops available and those living in Tier 2 and 3 cities may face issues with after-sales support.
- Quality and Fit-Finish Levels: The Nissan Magnite is offered as a highly affordable car in the segment and the brand has definitely cut corners on the quality front to keep the costs in check. There are uneven panel gaps, flimsy plastics, and fit-finish issues inside the cabin.
Also Read: Driving in Ghats – Top 5 Tips To Follow
- Refinement: The refinement levels offered from the 3-cylinder engines are not great and you will definitely observe that characteristic three-cylinder engine vibration inside the cabin. The rivals like the XUV300 and the Ecosport offer better refinement.
- Suspension Setup: The overall suspension setup of the Nissan Magnite is tuned to offer better comfort but the ride quality is not great. The car does feel a little too bouncy on the bad roads and the suspension could have been improved. The driving dynamics on the other hand are definitely sorted and I was seriously impressed with this vehicle in that department.
- No Diesel Engine: Almost all other rivals of the Nissan Magntie are offered with powerful, refined, and efficient diesel engines which are missing for the Magnite. A significant portion of the buyers are still buying the diesel-powered variants of the cars of this segment and the Magnite should have been offered with a diesel engine.
With this being said, what do you think about these 2022 Nissan Magnite pros and cons? Do let us know in the comments box below. Also, join our exclusive AutoHunters Auto Enthusiasts Whatsapp Group (click via mobile to join) to be a part of interesting automotive discussions. Also, follow us on YouTube for all the latest updates and unbiased reviews.
Follow us on: